Sunday 30 September 2012

Celestine takes a walk

Yesterday Henry, Barney and I went walking in one of our favourite places.  Celestine came too. It was a beautiful day.

Here's Celestine standing on top of the hill. She wore her new shiny yellow coat.
View of the valley.  There's a stream at the bottom.
Henry and I raced wooden boats down the stream.  We wrote our initials in the bottom of them. Henry's boat won.
I love shallow, pebbly streams like this. They inspire me. This one comes from a spring just a bit further up.
Celestine at the bottom of the hills in the valley, just before we walked our way up to the top.
Pattern for Celestine's yellow coat. Very simple.
Yellow coat in all its glory.
 Hopefully we will go back there soon!

What did you do this weekend?

5 comments:

goudenregen said...

Love her yellow coat! Looks simple enough to make one, but how did you make Celestine? We went to the beach, by the way, lots of wind and sunshine.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Looks wonderful! And I love your boatrace idea:)
That picture of Celestine and the hills in the background is lovely by the way.

Also, Kiki's Delivery Service has been on my wishlist for ages. Hopefully I'll get lucky this Christmas so I can finally see it!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love so much the yellow coat. so cute.*

The Dainty Dolls House said...

She had a fantastic walk and I love the yellow jacket, it's so pretty :) xx

Shirley said...

What a beautiful post..so whimsical and fun..and goodness how gorgeous the images are! LOVE Celestine! Thank you for your wonderful visit today..you are so very kind!