Monday, 28 August 2017

Catch Up!

Hello!! It's been a while. I don't even know where to start!

I haven't updated here for a while as firstly I have been having some kind of pain with my hand (rsi or tendonitis or something...) so I have been resting it and trying not to type too much for the last month or so (which is also why this post might not be very word heavy...) Also I have another professional blog which is part of my new website which I HAVE been updating book related stuff on!




Above is the flower crown I made for wearing at events. I took it up the hills to photograph one evening. We have been going on lots of countryside walks lately. I even saw some glow worms at dusk!



I think that I will keep this blog more for personal stuff, my miniatures etc and other hobbies. So I will catch up on that here. Though I don't really know if there's much point as I don't think people read blogs that much anymore but I still feel a need to keep it up to date! I think instagram is more where it's at. I am very active on instagram actually. You can find me HERE:

So on to the more 'lifey' stuff.

we had a WONDERFUL holiday in Aldeburgh with our friends Luke and Becky. I had never been to Suffolk before! We saw lots of brightly colored houses, pebbly beaches, went to Southwold, ate fish and chips and chocolate pate, went boating, watched the miniature boats on the boating lake, played games, sat on the beach and all the other things you do on a very British holiday! Also spotted Isadora Moon in Aldeburgh and Southwold.




Celestine had her christening! And her dress was made from my wedding dress. Henry's dad made her a fairy castle cake.

We have been foraging a lot lately...


I have been having blackberries in my porridge!

And just to finish with two little miniatures! One I made and one I love!

No comments: